- General Info
- Single Tickets
- Student Rush
- Group Sales
NOTICE: Due to the college holiday, the Box Office will be open today, Friday 2/17/17, from 1pm to 4:30pm and then re-open at 5pm for tonight's performance. On the weekend, we will be open 2 hours before each performance. Tickets are available for all the shows. We will be closed during the week of February 20th. [We will be checking phone messages occasionally, so feel free to leave a message at (951) 222-8100.] In the meantime, you may purchase tickets for "Hairspray" and "Thoroughly Modern Millie" online. The Box Office is also open 2 hours before a reserved seating event, and 1 hour before a general admission event. We recommend picking up Will Call tickets at least 30 minutes before curtain.
To charge tickets by phone call (951) 222-8100. To purchase tickets online, click here.
The Box Office is located directly in front of Landis Performing Arts Center on the Riverside City College campus. View map for directions.
NOTICE: For those who purchased "Beauty and the Beast" tickets, we are offering a special two-show season ticket for "Hairspray" and "Thoroughly Modern Millie." Call the Box Office at (951) 222-8100 for more details. Please be sure to leave a message with your phone number.
Sign up for our mailing list in order to receive special offers and promotions! Or visit our Performance Riverside Facebook page!
For information on our weekday morning performances for school groups, please visit our Discovery Theatre page!
Season Subscriber Benefits
- Season subscribers save a substantial amount (from 25% to 34%!) compared to the individual ticket price.
- Subscribers have their tickets mailed to them before the beginning of the season.
- Subscriber seats are reserved before tickets go on sale to the general public. Renewing patrons are seated first.
- Subscribers can purchase additional individual tickets at a discount.
- For general admission productions, subscribers often have the opportunity to enter the theatre before general seating begins.
- Subscribers may exchange tickets at the box office up to 24 hours prior to the performance time. We will exchange them for another available performance of the same production.
- If your subscription tickets are lost or stolen, we will make arrangements to replace them free of charge.
- Subscribers will enjoy free parking during 2016-17 performances!
Order your new season subscription online by clicking the "Buy Tickets Online" link at the top of the page!
Single tickets can be purchased at the Box Office, online*, or over the phone with a VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card. There are no exchanges or refunds on single tickets. All single tickets will be made available at Will Call.
|1st Class||Sec A||Sec B||Sec C|
|Disney's Beauty and the Beast||$50||$43||$36||$29|
|Thoroughly Modern Millie||$50||$43||$36||$29|
For the 2016-17 season, students with valid RCCD college ID can purchase a single ticket for $15 presale, or for $20 on the day of the performance. (Limit 1 discounted ticket per student ID. Some seating restrictions apply.)
Current college and high school students can purchase one ticket at a discount for any of our productions in the 2016-17 season when they present their student ID. (Some restrictions apply. Contact the Box Office for details and pricing.)
Groups of 10 or more can save up to 20% off the single ticket price when purchased in advance! We will do our best to get your group the best deal for your budget! Group sales do not apply to Discovery Theatre performances. Click here for more information about Discovery Theatre!
Contact the Box Office at (951) 222-8100 for more details, or to place an order!