Q. How long is the performance?
- A. Broadway Series shows typically run two and one half hours, with intermission.
Q. How early should we plan to arrive at the theatre?
- A. We strongly recommend arriving on campus 30 to 45 minutes before the start of the show in order to get to the theatre, get in line and be seated prior to the performance. Seating will be assigned in advance by our House Manager and Artistic Director based on a variety of factors (grade level of students, date of reservation, date of payment, etc.). However, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Q. How do I order tickets for a production?
- A. Order Online at www.DiscoveryTheatre.org/reservations/. (Please note that we currently do not accept payments online. When you make a reservation, you will receive an email confirmation of your reservation request. However, since these performances often sell out, seating availability is confirmed only when you receive an INVOICE from us.)
Q. What forms of payment does Performance Riverside accept?
- A. Performance Riverside accepts check, money order, and school district purchase orders. Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) may be used for payments through the Landis PAC Box Office in advance of the day of performance. You may reach the Box Office at (951) 222-8100. The Box Office staff will handle these transactions during regular Box Office hours.
Q. Where do I send my payment?
- A. Please send all payments to:
Performance Riverside/RCC Fine & Performing Arts Department
Attn: Box Office
4800 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506
Please make sure you indicate the school name and contact person for the order, and the performance for which you are paying. Purchase orders may also be faxed to us at (951) 222-8940.